[Wien] compiling on solaris 10

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Nov 11 14:13:32 CET 2005

doreallocate is defined in modules.F . The module reallocate has an
"interface defination" doreallocate, which than pints automatically to the
specific routines depending on the datatype.

As far as I understand, this is standard f90. If your compiler has
problems with the "interface" definitions, you may need to change the
corresponding call doreallocate() into the specific subroutine names.

> I am trying to compile
WIEN2k on a SUN FIRE 6800, ULTRA SPARC III with > solaris 10 and 64 bit.