[Wien] PLEASE HELP:- Completely flat ELNES!

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Fri Nov 11 21:52:37 CET 2005

Hello,

the code that you changed in l2main.f is meant to fix case.rotlm.  Can you check that file and see that it looks okay?

Your wien version uses TELNES (not TELNES2), which has in its source files folder $WIENROOT/SRC_telnes a file param.inc containing compilation parameters.  Please check that NATO is set to something equal to or higher than the number of inequivalent atoms in your system, and that NDIF is set to a value at least equal to the total number of atom positions in your unit cell.

If that doesn't answer your questions, please gzip your case (omitting large files that I won't need, please) and send it to my private e-mail ; I will have a look at it and report back to you and to the wien mailing list.

Have a nice weekend,

Kevin.

Kevin Jorissen

new contact address !!