[Wien] Re: 4p energy so low and unaligned (hao)

=?iso-2022-jp?B?GyRCMiZaXxsoQg==?= hao at qs.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Sat Nov 12 05:21:41 CET 2005

Dear Prof. Peter:

  Thank you so much. I still have something to confirm. During
initialization, I first used the default E-core value 6.0, but in outputst
there was warning that core state leaks out of sphere, so I had to decrease
the E-core value to get rid of this warning, but I check that in outputst
and 6.0 Ry is just between 3p and 3d. so is what I did right? If so does the
changed E-core value have any effects on other values such as eigenvalue and
energy gap.

Thank you very much

王  昊

博士課程二年