[Wien] running error! (lapw1)

Ruijuan Xiao rjxiao at blem.ac.cn
Mon Nov 28 14:38:53 CET 2005

Dear Cai,

>I have added the path of libguide.so (/opt/intel/mkl70/lib/32) to the file
>"/etc/ld.so.conf as followed:
>file  ld.so.conf                    /usr/X11R6/lib
>/usr/lib/sane
>/usr/lib/qt-3.1/lib
>/opt/intel/mkl70/lib/64
Please make sure that you have added the path correctly. I notice that you say libguide.so is in /opt/intel/mkl70/lib/32, but the path you write in the ld.so.conf file is /opt/intel/mkl70/lib/64. Please check it!

>>Second, run the command "ldconfig".

Please log on as root, then you can run the command 'ldconfig' by justing typing the word in the command window.
>I do not where and how to run the command "ldconfig" .

Good luck!

Ruijuan Xiao