[Wien] static libraries

nilton at ufba.br nilton at ufba.br
Mon Nov 28 17:51:18 CET 2005

Dear wien's users

I am newbie wien's user. I am trying compiling wien files with ifc 7.0 plus mkl
7.2. The option of Linker Flags that I used was " -L/opt/intel/mkl72/lib/32
-Vaxlib"  with lmkl_lapack, lmkl_ia32 and lguide libraries. This schem work
well but the executables don't can be portables because them need shared
libraries. A option would be use flag " -L/opt/intel/mkl72/lib/32 -Vaxlib
-static", but this generate a lot of error messages and don't compile.
Somebory have any suggestion?

Previously, tanks

Nilton Dantas