[Wien] Lapw1 error

=?euc-kr?B?vue5zsij?= yangmino at samsung.com
Thu Oct 6 02:28:19 CEST 2005

Dear wien user.

I am running wien2k version 05 on a machine of intel type with operating system linux redhat 9.0, fortran compiler 8.0 and math libraries mkl701.

During I ran SCF, I met two problems below.

1. LAPW0 END
forrtl: severe (174): SIGSEGV, segmentation fault occurred
Image              PC        Routine            Line        Source
lapw1              08348C1A  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
Stack trace terminated abnormally.

2.
forrtl: severe (47): write to READONLY file, unit 10, file /scratch/TiC.vector
Image              PC        Routine            Line        Source
lapw1              0839E848  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown

For the problem 1, I checked "The Wien Archives" and found the command "ulimit -a" to adjust memory size but still the problem did not solve. It is supercomputer so there is enough memory I can use.  NMATMAX=10000, NUME=1000 were
But there is nothing for the problem 2.

Anyway several weeks ago, wien2k works well, I think administrator of the supercomputer adjusted some parameter but he told me nothing.

my best.

mino