[Wien] Lapw1 error

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Thu Oct 6 06:22:22 CEST 2005

Hi,

1.  If this calculation worked two weeks ago, you did not recompile, and now it doesn't - then insist that your system administrator has a look at it.
2.  The vector files (and a few other large files, such as help-files) are not written to your working directory (where case.struct is), but to a directory set by the shell variable $SCRATCH.  Check what this directory is, and make sure that you have the permission to write in that directory.

Good luck!

Kevin.

Kevin Jorissen

new contact address !!