[Wien] lapw5.def

shahnaz sehati shahnaz_sehati at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 21:14:49 CEST 2005

Dear all

The purpose of my calculations is to get quantity “mean inner potential of GaN”. So I need coulomb potential, I calculate it by running ‘x lapw0’. And I need ‘r’ for each coulomb potential, so I edit the file ‘lapw5.def’ and replace ‘GaN.clmval’ by ‘GaN.vcoul’ also change ‘npy’ in ‘GaN.in5c’ to “1”. But I couldn't find ‘r’ for each coulomb potential. I can’t understand what ‘L’ and ‘M’ means in ‘GaN.vcoul’.

Regards