[Wien] Ghostbands in Spin-orbit

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Oct 20 10:41:47 CEST 2005

Aparently you are still using an "older" WIEN2k version, where the Band energy
is not given correctly, not atom and l is specified.

Anyway, it should be possible using

grep '41.88' *help*       to find which atom and l and eigenvalue causes

the problem.

However, when the symmetry changes a lot between non-SO and SO setup, it might
be necessary to run    x dstart (-c); -up; -dn  (generate proper densities)
and continue with runsp -so

Regards