AW: [Wien] error encountered in TELNES.2

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Sun Sep 18 17:38:48 CEST 2005

Dear Emrah,

my apologies for this inconvenience, and also for this late response (I have been, and am travelling).
The version of TELNES.2 included in your wien distribution was released a bit prematurely and contains a few problems.  A better version is to be released soon (some weeks, I estimate).
If you cannot wait for that long, and are unable or unwilling to use the old TELNES for your calculation, then please contact me off-list with your input files.  I will be able to help you out in about a week ( I am, as stated, currently travelling).

best regards,

Kevin Jorissen

EMAT - Electron Microscopy for Materials Science   (http://webhost.ua.ac.be/emat/)
Dept. of Physics