AW: [Wien] Compilation error

Gerhard Fecher fecher at uni-mainz.de
Sun Sep 18 16:09:28 CEST 2005

Try the following
a) switch of -ip in the compiler options, or use the option for interprocedural optimisation within single files only
b) make afminput and aim by hand switching off -ip in the accompanied makefiles

If you like to use your own settings in siteconfig (helps if you set up on several computers), just change the approprite parts in the script.
There is no need to print all the warnings about missing libraries if you have them installed in a different path, just comment those lines.

Anyway, lower Versions of ifort are not less but more buggy.

On Ithanum you should not use the ia32 libs.

More things you may find in my previous post about ifort 9.0 as well as in the compiler handbooks, read carefully the part about optimization.

Ciao Gerhard