[Wien] compiling with pathscale plus acml2.6.0 library

stargmoon stargmoon at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 21:44:21 CEST 2005

Dear WIEN2k community,

A few weeks ago, I posted this question and Stefaan
helped me a lot. I tried to compile with pathscale and
acml2.6.0 library, it went very well with the
compiling process. However, when I tried to run it, I
got problems. They are,

 STOP  LAPW0 END
 STOP
*** glibc detected *** double free or corruption
(out): 0x0000000000b91440 ***

**** Segmentation fault!  Fault address: 0x17685914b80

Fault address is 1059876588416 bytes above the nearest
valid
mapping boundary, which is at 0x7fc0000000.

You can obtain a view of your program's memory map at
the time of the crash by rerunning with the
F90_DUMP_MAP
environment variable set to a non-empty string.

**** Segmentation fault!  Fault address: (nil)

This is likely to have been caused by either a null
pointer dereference or a general protection fault.
*** glibc detected *** double free or corruption
(!prev): 0x0000000000b7a860 ***

Could anybody give me some hints about how to figure
this problem out?

The option I used are:

O Compiler options:  -freeform -march=opteron
-mcpu=opteron -mtune=opteron -fPIC -m64 -IPA -w
L Linker Flags:   -L/opt/acml/pathscale64/lib -static
-IPA -W
P Preprocessor flags:  '-DParallel'
R R_LIB (LAPACK+BLAS): -lacml

Looking forward to your reply.