[Wien] k-points parallel

stargmoon stargmoon at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 7 16:53:00 CEST 2006

Dear wien2k community,

 Recently, I am trying wien2k on our new cluster. The problem I met is, I have .machines file (I am sure the format of this file is correct), I try command run_lapw with option "-p". Yes, the program run with k-points parallel, however, all excutables go to the same node (the first node given in .machines file). Could anybody please tell me what is the possible reason for my problem?

 Thanks in advance!

 Stargmoon