[Wien] k-points parallel

stargmoon stargmoon at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 12 03:53:25 CEST 2006

Dear wien2k community,

  Several days ago, I posted a question about k-points parallelization. I  don't get answer yet. When I tried to figure out this question myself,  I found that for small total number of k-points, there is no problem.  However, when I increase the k mesh, there is always one processor  never gets done, and no error messages. There is no stack limit on our  machine, and I don't think it is memory problem. Could anybody please  help me to think what is the possible reason for my trouble?

  Looking forwar to your reply!

  Stargmoon