[Wien] ERRCLR file is not close and parallel-wien stops

Alessandro Mirone mirone at esrf.fr
Tue Apr 18 14:20:19 CEST 2006

Hi,
 I was having this problem with lapw1para  on a cluster :
   the child processes exit but the error file ( seen from the master
node ) continues to be, during several second, a non empty
 error file. If the check happens before the updating of the file with a
null content
the program stops with error althoutght no error is there.

I empirically solved the problem adding a touch *error to the parascript.
That works greatly, apparently such touch forces an updating
of the buffers.
But indeed I think that the real cause is the missing of a close statement
in errclr
Regards
     Alessandro MIRONE