[Wien] A question about RMT and AIM

Dr. Grigori V. Vajenine G.Vajenine at fkf.mpg.de
Tue Dec 5 11:35:39 CET 2006

Dear All,

A quick question on discontinuities in the calculated electron density:
I see that in my cases and I tried to get rid of these by switching to
LAPW as mentioned below. For that I changed the NAPWL switch in case.in1
from 1 to 0 for all orbitals, but I still get the steps in the computed
electron density at the RMTs (the el. dens. is higher outside of the
spheres). What could be the reason? What did I miss?

Thanks in advance,
Grigori Vajenine
MPI-FKF
Stuttgart