[Wien] A question about RMT and AIM

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Tue Dec 5 14:33:32 CET 2006

We need more information:
1) How many clm's do you have in case.in2? I suggest that you expand
these to 10.
2) Did you re-run the calculation to consistency after changing to
lapw? Also, have you checked that the linearization energies are OK?
3) Did you change both NAPWL and NAPW to zero?
4) Are you using current versions of aim & lapw5 -- there were some
bugs in the first 6.2 release.

If these don't help and you are computer competent enough to tweak
some of the scripts I have a small utility which will check the
discontinuities that I can send you directly -- too big for the
mailing list (125k).