[Wien] Wien 2K Startup

Stefaan Cottenier Stefaan.Cottenier at fys.kuleuven.be
Wed Dec 6 22:00:07 CET 2006

> It would have been more efficient if you had stated your intention at
> the beginning of your questions.

...what is what he actually did in his very first post about 2 weeks
ago, and which was the reason I had more than usual patience ;-).

> As far as I know we have already a
> solution for your problem  called "wien2grid" ....

My knowledge about grid environments is very limited, but from the
stories I hear there is no universal standard yet, and every grid site
uses slightly or largely different middleware flavours. Could that be
a good motivation for the simultaneous development of different wien2k
grid solutions? Or do I badly miss the point?

Stefaan