[Wien] EECE in lapw2?

G.C.ZHOU gc_zhou1982 at 163.com
Mon Dec 18 14:43:31 CET 2006

Dear prof. and users:
   I have read the program in lapw2.F, when the MODUS1='EECE ', I can do the density for select
electron of atoms. And I read the program is write:

      IF(MODUS1.eq.'EECE ') then
       read(5,*)natu         !EECE
        do i=1,natu          !EECE
         read(5,*)jatu,nlatu !EECE
        enddo                !EECE
       endif

the file 5 is case.in2, and I what to calculated the d electron of Zn in ZnO, and write the
case.in2 as:

TOT  EECE           (TOT,FOR,QTL,EFG,FERMI)
      -9.3      24.0 0.50 0.05                EMIN, NE, ESEPERMIN, ESEPER0
TETRA    0.000          (GAUSS,ROOT,TEMP,TETRA,ALL      eval)
1
1 2
  0 0  4 0  4 4  6 0  6 4  8 0  8 4  8 8 10 0 10 4 10 8
  0 0  4 0  4 4  6 0  6 4  8 0  8 4  8 8 10 0 10 4 10 8
 20.          GMAX
NOFILE        FILE/NOFILE  write recprlist

unfortunately, I can't do the dstart in the init_lapw.
what I want to know that how I can write the case.in2 when I want to do the EECE? and what's
the meaning of jatu and nlatu? how to set it in the calculation.

Or, I should use another way???

Thanks!

G.C.ZHOU
2006-12-18