[Wien] [SPAM?] Plot band structure with SO

Niu Sampson gemisampson at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 09:36:10 CET 2006

Dear all,
As we know LAPWSO can mix the spin-up and spin-down states. Then if I calculate the band structure of Fe with so, how can I plot the band structure ?
Should I get two structures with spin-up and spin-down respectively, or get one which mixed the two spins .
Dose it mean that the spin is still a good quantum number if I get the spin-up and -down band structure respectively?

Thanks!