[Wien] [SPAM?] Plot band structure with SO

georg at chem.au.dk georg at chem.au.dk
Fri Feb 17 09:42:23 CET 2006

You simply give x spaghetti a -so switch.

You seem to have answered most of your questions yourself. The bands are mixed
and spin is not a good quantum number.
One could in principle use the band-character plotting to show which states have
mainly up/dn character, but I'm not sure the standard scripts support this, so
you'd have to play a little around.

   Best wishes Georg

--
Georg Madsen