[Wien] eigenvectors not generated in output1 after runphonon

Chandrika rcais at cal3.vsnl.net.in
Thu Feb 23 11:18:05 CET 2006

Dear Marco,
I have tried out various options with NUME (1000, 2000, 5000) and with
NMATMAX (1000, 5000) and various combinations of these but I get the same
problem (lapw stops after lapw0).
I just noticed that the case_1.day file (from run_phonon)contains the
following  message:
Start (  ) with lapw0 (40/20 to go)
cycle 1 (  )    (40/20 to go)
>lapw0
>lapw1-c  (  )  segmentation fault
>Stop error
I would much appreciate any suggestions.
Thank you in anticipation,
Cheers,
Chandrika