[Wien] false convergence in structure optimization

Jian ZHOU jzhou at mail.edu.cn
Tue Jan 10 07:48:35 CET 2006

Dear marks,

yes, the total energy and charge density have been converged well:
  grep :ENE *mini
:ENE  : ********** TOTAL ENERGY IN Ry =      -304766.074941
:ENE  : ********** TOTAL ENERGY IN Ry =      -304766.074943
:ENE  : ********** TOTAL ENERGY IN Ry =      -304766.074977
:ENE  : ********** TOTAL ENERGY IN Ry =      -304766.074930
:ENE  : ********** TOTAL ENERGY IN Ry =      -304766.074910
:ENE  : ********** TOTAL ENERGY IN Ry =      -304766.074845
:ENE  : ********** TOTAL ENERGY IN Ry =      -304766.074846
:ENE  : ********** TOTAL ENERGY IN Ry =      -304766.074822
  grep :DIS *mini
:DIS  :  CHARGE DISTANCE       0.0002048
:DIS  :  CHARGE DISTANCE       0.0000333
:DIS  :  CHARGE DISTANCE       0.0000244
:DIS  :  CHARGE DISTANCE       0.0000483
:DIS  :  CHARGE DISTANCE       0.0000717
:DIS  :  CHARGE DISTANCE       0.0000318
:DIS  :  CHARGE DISTANCE       0.0000186
:DIS  :  CHARGE DISTANCE       0.0000016

Thanks.