[Wien] Announcement: Symposium on Theoretical Chemistry 2006

Sekr. Prof. Joachim Sauer sek.qc at chemie.hu-berlin.de
Fri Jan 27 14:20:05 CET 2006

Dear Dr Blaha

Below please find an announcement of the 42nd Symposium on Theoretical
Chemistry
"Quantum Chemistry - Methods and Applications" to be held in early
September. We would be pleased if you could distribute the announcement
within the WIEN2k-community.

Thank you very much.

Best regards

Silvana Pophal
(Secretary to Prof. Sauer)

42nd Symposium on Theoretical Chemistry
"Quantum Chemistry — Methods and Applications"
September 3 – 6, 2006, Erkner (near Berlin)

Dear colleague,
we announce the 42nd Symposium on Theoretical Chemistry "Quantum
Chemistry — Methods and Applications".
The Symposium will consist of 12 invited lectures, 22 lectures (20 min)
selected from submissions and posters.
You are cordially invited to register and submit abstracts for posters
/short lectures.
Details can be found on the Internet:

http://www.chemie.hu-berlin.de/ag_sauer/stc2006/index.html

Looking forward to your application,