[Wien] I want to judge whether my calculation have ghost band or not.

yasuharu_shiraishi at fujifilm.co.jp yasuharu_shiraishi at fujifilm.co.jp
Tue Jun 13 11:34:05 CEST 2006

Dear wien users,

I want to judge whether my calculation have ghost band or not.

So I want to know the wave function and energy differential coefficient of
the wave function at boundary of Muffine-tin Radius.
And I want to compare plus or minus sign of two values(wave function and
energy differential coefficient of the wave function) .

But I do not know where these values are written after calculation !
So please teach me the file name which these values are written  !

Best regards.