[Wien] WIEN back-up

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Wed Jun 21 07:44:55 CEST 2006

Dear John,

you need nothing else, as far as I know. The Wien2k shell scripts and
the links to them are in the WIEN2k_04 directory if you did not move
them yourself.

Don't expect anything worse than the "usual compiler problems" with a
new installation - maybe you should simply copy the file "OPTIONS" from
the old directory to the new before configuring it.

If you have tweaked anything (in the Makefiles), you probably need to do
this again.

Best regards,
Torsten.

John Appleton wrote:
> I am using WIEN2k_04 and I currently want to upgrade to WIEN2k_06. I
> have a backup of the entire WIEN2k_04 directory. I also have back ups
> for .cshrc (.bashrc) and .cshrc.savelapw (.bashrc.savelapw) just in case
> the installation of WIEN2k_06 is not successful. What else, particularly
> shell scripts, do I need to back up for WIEN2k_04?
> Thanks

Dr. Torsten Andersen        TA-web: http://deep.at/myspace/
AG Hübner, Department of Physics, Kaiserslautern University
http://cmt.physik.uni-kl.de    http://www.physik.uni-kl.de/