[Wien] phohtoemission

R.K.Thapa rktt at sancharnet.in
Wed Jun 28 09:57:43 CEST 2006

Dear Dr. Lukasz,
I understand your explanations. However, I had been doing photoemission
calculations and have used the free electron model to derive the initial
and the final state electron states. Your answer to my querries :

Simple solution is to give some weight to the calculated initial and final
states and do three-step model thing.

With the DFT formalism in WIEN2k code, can you please pin point from
where I can select/get the initial and final state wavefunctions, say
for a system like W(100) or Al(100). I can use these wavefunctions for
evaluating the matrix element for photoemission calculations.My problem
is the WAVEFUNCTIONS or ORBITALS for a particular symmetry .
Thanks,
R.K.Thapa
=======================
Head
Department of Physics
Mizoram University
Tanhril : Aizawl 796 009
Mizoram , INDIA
Phones : 0091-389-2330435 (O), -2330522 (O)
            00910389-2328044 (R)
Mob : 091-9436149523
FAX : 0091-389-2330522
E-mails : rktt at sancharnet.in, ramkumar_thapa at yahoo.com