[Wien] phohtoemission

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Jun 28 10:16:24 CEST 2006

The wavefunctions in WIEN2k are quite "complicated" objects.

Anyway, since the free-electron states are very delocalized, I'd probably
start using the pure plane-wave expansion of the wavefunction (and neglect
that this is valid only outside the spheres).

The corresponding coefficients of the PW-expansion of each "orbital"
(each band-index and k-point) are written into case.vector (you have to dig
into the code, since this is an unformatted file), or, alternatively put
WFPRI into case.in1  and it will print them into case.output1.

For a "full" description you need to print the Alm,Blm,Clm calculated in lapw2
and do the integral for the matrixelement over the spheres and the interstital
seperately.

Regards