[Wien] FeO LDA+U

Rossitza Pentcheva Rossitza.Pentcheva at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Wed Jun 28 15:03:42 CEST 2006

besides the point Peter mentions you should be careful when using the
fine grain parallelization with LDA+U- LDA+U is not implemented in the
MPI version (at least this was the state about 9 months ago) and you get
the normal LDA result - which you could quickly realize when you compare
the total energies.

Best regards,
Rossitza Pentcheva