[Wien] [SPAM?] invoice W2k-715

yasir saeed yasir_saeed54321 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 8 14:55:02 CET 2006

hi
  i m yasir saeed.research assistant under supervision of Dr.Nazma Ikram
  we talk to u in morning today 4 payment of 400 yuoro.
  Muhammad Naveed Abbas from RISING SUN ,educational service ,
  risingsunfs at yahoo.com  ,naveedabb at yahoo.com ,cell no. +92-300-8141211
   tryng to contact u 4 payment .pls contact with naveed abbas at e-mail or phone to guide the easy way to pay u ,as soon as possible.
  we need to download again wien2k latest version.
  u give us user ID  and passward  ikram_715 and nazmaikram_715
  which is not working now .pls activate this passward also.
  can u give example of optical properties of TiC or else.
  we r problem with this component.
  and how can easily we install Xcrystal density softwear.
  pls reply as soon as possible
  ur new family member of wien2k
  yasir saeed