[Wien] run init_phonon_lapw error

Yu Xie mongon at email.jlu.edu.cn
Mon Mar 20 09:04:26 CET 2006

Dear wiener:
     I want to do some phonon calculations with PHONON program.And I met some problems.
     I tried to do the example 'Mo.d45' in the SRC_phonon directory.I transfered the 'Mo.d45' to unix format.When I used init_phonon_lapw to create case_xx.struct there came some problems.The messages are followed:

 Program generates  WIEN struct files from phonon file.

 Filename of phonon file:

 Fatal Error occured:
 Error reading  file:   Mo.d45

 Program terminated.

c: Subscript out of range.

 What should I do to correct this problem?
 Thanks for your help.
 Best regards.
                                                               Yu Xie