[Wien] RMT choice and cell size

Chandrika rcais at cal3.vsnl.net.in
Wed Mar 22 06:21:08 CET 2006

Dear Marks,
Thanks for the information and thanks also for a very good manual for
beginners.
Just another question : Is there a 'rule of thumb' about how much smaller
than covalent/atomic radius the RMT should generally be. How do you say that
1.8 would be too big RMT for SiC?
Thank you once again,
Best wishes,
Chandrika