[Wien] Fermi Energy??

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Wed Mar 22 11:13:35 CET 2006

Dear Ben,

you will have to count... the Fermi energy is the energy up to which all
states are occupied. So the mathematical "formula" is to count the
occupied states.

There is no direct relation to the "gap" energy.

Best regards,
Torsten Andersen.

Benali Ben wrote:
> *Dear users,
>
> *Fermi  Energy  calculated by the wien2k, depends on the value of the
> energy of gap, since in wien2k package the energy of gap is underestimeted.
> the Fermi energy is it also underestimeted ?.
>  I seek the mathematical equation of the energy of Fermi which is
> programmed in the wien2k
>
> Best Regard,
>
> ben

> Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les
> tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.
> Téléchargez
> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/messenger/mail_taglines/default/*http://fr.beta.messenger.yahoo.com>
> la version beta.

Dr. Torsten Andersen        TA-web: http://deep.at/myspace/
AG Hübner, Department of Physics, Kaiserslautern University
http://cmt.physik.uni-kl.de    http://www.physik.uni-kl.de/