[Wien] Still problem with CLMSUM

Michael Gurnett michael.gurnett at kau.se
Wed Mar 22 17:32:53 CET 2006

yes. In my case it was for GMAX larger than about 16. However, Peter ran
the structure using a GMAX of 20 and 1,400,000 planewaves. This was using
ifort9 + mkl8 on a Suse 9.3 P4emt system with the default
options of siteconfig (latest version06). As I understand from Gerhard,
the default options in siteconfig are not 100% correct (libcxa not required).

Still it compiled correctly, so atleast now I know that the issue with
d1mach.c is not a problem, and I'll just try again to see if it can handle
the larger GMAX values.

Michael