[Wien] Still problem with CLMSUM

Gerhard H Fecher fecher at uni-mainz.de
Wed Mar 22 17:49:01 CET 2006

There was recently a discussion about libcxa and static linking of the intel
libraries. I compiled the latest Wien2k06 version and was not able to
reproduce the error reported there, independent of the compiler or linker
switches.

libcxa may be helpfull in some cases, however I did not find impact on lapw1.
I will change the text in my update, but actually I am busy with other things,
so it may take some more days.

I suggest that you may try to use the minimum settings for the libraries that
do not lead to complaints about missing subroutines.

Ciao
Gerhard