[Wien] Still problem with CLMSUM

L. D. Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Wed Mar 22 18:52:15 CET 2006

What might well be happening is that there is an array going out of bounds
and NOT producing an error but producing garbage because it is
overwriting something in memory. This happens, and does not always produce
an error. Rather than recompiling everything from siteconfig I suggest that you:

a) Go to wherever you have SRC_lapw0 since this appears to be the culprit.

b) Edit (by hand) the file called "Makefile" and add at the front of the
line that starts with "FOPT = " the options "-ftrapuv -C -traceback "

c) In this directory type
 	make ; cp lapw0 ../

d) Run your test again, just "x lapw0" from what you are saying. It will
run a lot slower (2-3 times) but might find something.