[Wien] "Best" RMT for a given total matrix size

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue May 9 08:04:42 CEST 2006

I guess your procedure is correct.
The ration of RMTs is elementspecific.
In principle we have tried to incorporate such knowledge in    setrmt
script. Eg. Ti (as 3d element) will get a 10% larger RMT than O, which is
quite close to your findings. I would NOT expect, that small variations of
RMT will make a big difference.

However, I'm not sure if setrmt is clever enough for all cases and there
might be combinations of elements where setrmt does not give an optimum
yet.