[Wien] Error during optimize of Cinnabar structure

Nandan Tandon nandan at physics.unipune.ernet.in
Fri Nov 3 03:55:09 CET 2006

We are doing a calculation of ZnS in cinnabar structure. The scf
calculation for actual lattice constant completed without any problem. But
when we were trying to do the scf using optimize script by varying the
volume, the program stop with "Error in core". The volume variation of -1,
1% gives this error. Please let me know if any other information is
required. Thank you in advance.

--
Regards,

Nandan.

Nandan Tandon
Research Student
Department of Physics,
University of Pune			Mob:(0)9423018605
Pune-411007                             Tel.(O)+91-20-25692678 ext 426
MAHARASHTRA, INDIA.                     Fax.(O)+91-20-25691684

believed to be clean.