[Wien] structeditor

Michael Gurnett michael.gurnett at kau.se
Mon Nov 20 15:31:43 CET 2006

If just tried the binary versions on the Wien2k homepage and I then get

savestruct(s2,"test.struct");

Input/Output Error 153: Input file ended

   In Procedure: read_octave
        At Line: 13

      Statement: List-Directed READ
           Unit: 10
   Connected To: struct.write
           Form: Formatted
         Access: Sequential
Records Read   : 161
Records Written: 0

End of diagnostics

cp: cannot stat `test.struct': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat `tmpsave.struct_ncmsym': No such file or directory

so I'm guessing it may be system related.

Michael