[Wien] Wien 2K Startup

Javad hashemifar jhashemifar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 17:46:53 CET 2006

Hello

I think by looking at the w2web interface you can easily find out
which sequence of commands have to be executed to get the desired
results. for example in the DOS page of the w2web interface it is
clearly seen that to get the DOS of a system the following commands
are required:
x lapw2 -qtl
edit case.int (should be done by your favorite editor. the format of case.int
                    is explained in UG)
x tetra
edit case.outputt (this step is not necessary)
dosplot

or by looking at the initialization page of w2web you can see that
which commands are required before starting a self consistent
calculation.

Bests
Hashemi