[Wien] Wien 2K Startup

Malik malik at dps.uibk.ac.at
Fri Nov 24 20:15:16 CET 2006

Hi all
I tried to execute the application using the scripts the First Script
'init-lapw' run well but the second one 'run_lapw' terminated with the
error message the contents of the file lapw1.error are given below:
lapw1.error
 'INILPW' - can't open unit: 10
 'INILPW' -        filename: /home/malik/wein/work/TIC.vector
 'INILPW' -          status: unknown      form: unformatted
 'LAPW1' - INILPW aborted unsuccessfully.
--------

Help is sought anxiously.
many thanks,

Malik.