[Wien] Wien 2K Startup

Malik malik at dps.uibk.ac.at
Tue Nov 28 15:49:07 CET 2006

Hi all,
During the init_lapw script i get the vi Editor opened after execution
of every single command with some information. What is the use of this
Editor/information, do i need to make a change there or it is jusssst to
note some intermediate results.
is there a way to not to open this editor after every executed command.

Thankyou all for your help.

Malik.