[Wien] unit in optimization results

Gerhard Fecher fecher at uni-mainz.de
Sun Oct 1 15:23:26 CEST 2006

You just figured out that the volume is that of the primitive and not of the cubic cell, and that was always the case.
Uually the primitive cell for fcc or bcc lattices is drawn in every textbook. You may also consult the webpage of the bilbao crrystallography server, to see all primitive cells and Brillouin zones.