[Wien] unit in optimization results

RK_Thapa rktt at sancharnet.in
Mon Oct 2 11:33:53 CEST 2006

Dear Dr. Miao,
I had also noted this and posted a querry on 28th Sept. If you divide the
volume of the unit cell you get (by optimization)  by 2 (for bcc) and 4 (for
fcc), one get the lattice constant almost equal to the experimental
value.Otherwise, there is a difference of almost 50 % with the experimental
value of a0.
Regards,
R.K.Thapa