[Wien] Installation of WIEN2K in IBM AIX5L version 5.2 ML08 64-bit

Khuong P. Ong ongpk at ihpc.a-star.edu.sg
Wed Oct 4 09:58:31 CEST 2006

Dear Wien2k users and experts,

  Could someone help us about installation of WIEN2K in IBM AIX5L
version 5.2 ML08 64-bit capable?

  In order to install WIEN2K in IBM AIX5L version 5.2 ML08 64-bit we
need the following information:

   the installation options / configuration for Wien2k

  We deeply thank for your help.

The following is our system information:

Hardware:

IBM p575
16 Power5+ 1.9 GHz processors per node (for 30 nodes)
64 GBytes memory per node
IBM HPS (Federation) Switch for inter-node connections

Software:

IBM AIX5L version 5.2 ML08 64-bit capable.
IBM POE 4.2.2 Parallel Operating Environment
IBM Load Leveler 3.3.2
IBM XL Fortran version 10.1
IBM XL C/C++ veriosn 8.0
IBM ESSL 4.2 and Parallel ESSL 3.2 Scientific and Mathematics
Libraries (64-bit capable)
Lapack CCI Mathematical library (64-bit capable)

Regards,
Khuong

  Dr. Ong Phuong Khuong
  Computational Materials Science and Engineering
  Institute of High Performance Computing
  1 Science Park Road, #01-01 The Capricorn
  Singapore Science Park II,  Singapore 117528
  Tel: (off)       +65.6-4191 566
         (home)  +65.6-8971 801
  Fax: +65.64191290

  This email is confidential and may be privileged. If
  you are not the intended recipient, please delete it
  and notify us immediately.
  Please do not copy or use it for any purpose, or
  disclose its  contents to any other person.
  Thank you.