[Wien] K-point extraction

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Tue Oct 10 14:29:38 CEST 2006

It is sometimes useful to use a non-standard bulk reference which has
the same symmetry as your surface. For instance you can transform to a
hexagonal Cu cell with axes 1/2[1-10], 1/2[-101] and [111], and change
some of the Cu's to Cu1, Cu2 etc in the case.struct file. It's then
easier to get consistency between the k-points and also with RKMAX.