[Wien] Partial atomic charge analysis

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Wed Oct 11 17:25:43 CEST 2006

A good project for someone to do would be to change the integration in
SRC_aim ( integrho.f) so it projects the LM's onto harmonics, from
which one can probably find some way of decomposing into different
partial densities of states. This should not be too hard or slow since
finding the Bader surface is the slow part.