[Wien] (no subject)

wyy-0507@sohu.com wyy-0507 at sohu.com
Wed Oct 18 10:10:59 CEST 2006

  I'm a new user of WIEN2K,when I follow the user's guide to do the example of TiC in the sodium chloride structure,I can't see the Figure3.15:Bandstructure of TiC and Figure3.16:Bandstructure of TiC,showing t2g-character bands of Ti in character plotting mode. I download hardcopy in postscript format,it appears a file named 743009-32104.ps,when I chose the open type :  /usr/share/ghostscript<p>It can't open it too,I don't kown the reason,If I can't resolve it,I will not do my work,I'm very anxious ,I will grateful if you   reply my letter at your earier time,thank you!