[Wien] (no subject)

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Oct 18 10:29:23 CEST 2006

Are you sure you did not miss any error message appearing some steps above ?

Otherwise opten a terminal window (xterm), and check if
case.klist_band exists
(cat case.klist_band should give you a long list of k-points, last line
should be END).

If yes,  run
x lapw1 -band    (any errors ? Only a line with timing info must appear)
x spaghetti                        -"-
ls -als case.spaghetti_ps     (should give you a non-zero file)
gs case.spaghetti_ps (or whatever your ps-viewer is called)