[Wien] RE : Re: mini_lapw !!!!!!!!!

Stefaan Cottenier Stefaan.Cottenier at fys.kuleuven.be
Mon Oct 30 13:22:44 CET 2006

I noticed before (but never really went into it) that sometimes the
'forces small' message is written without convergence having been
reached. This is what happened in your case. Neglect that message, and
when your restart the relaxation procedure, make sure your spheres are
small enough (and basis set etc. are good enough for the force accuracy
you need).

Stefaan